December 2010 Newsletter
Community Site for OARSI Members
OARSI members now have more ways to communicate. Join the new online social network created with the specific needs of osteoarthritis researchers in mind.
It's never been so easy to…
- Interact with colleagues all over the world.
- Join interest groups.
- Establish a discussion forum or pose a question to the brightest minds in field.
- Find an expert.
- Share information on a secure, members-only environment.
It's easy to get started.
- Visit http://community.oarsi.org
- Use your OARSI membership log-in (e-mail address) and password.
- Update your profile with a photo and other information.
- Join a group that matches your area of interest or create a new group
For assistance contact OARSI at firstname.lastname@example.org