Go to the OARSI website, www.oarsi.org
- In the top, right side of the page, select the Login, Join, Renew.
This will bring you to the login page. On the right side of the page select the Join Online! button
Enter all the information on the form. If you skip a required question, you will be alerted to enter the information in that field box.
When all the information is complete, you will be taken to the next part of the application.
- In the next section, you will be asked about your type of degree, area(s) of expertise, and discipline. In this section you may also select to volunteer for a committee or become a mentor.
- The following page will allow you to review your answers and edit any information entered or omitted. When everything is complete, select the Confirm button at the bottom of the page.
- In this section you are given a description of the different membership categories. Once you find your member type, select the appropriate radio button then select Continue. Don't forget to submit your letter from your supervisor if you are a Student or Associate.
- Choose your journal type. The online journal is the default journal type. If you wish to receive a paper journal, please select O&C Journal. Selecting a paper journal will not increase the membership cost. If a journal type is not selected, the system will default to the online journal.
- Check Out. At this point, you can go back and make any updates or you can checkout and make your payment.
- Make your payment. Select your credit card type and enter your information. If your credit card is declined, you should contact your credit card company for assistance.
- Once your transaction is complete, you will be given a receipt for your payment. You can also obtain a receipt from the website in the Member Dashboard, Member Self Service, Invoice History.