Medical Director- Global Medical Affiars Neurology and Immunology- Merck (posted July 9, 2018)
The Medical Director, Global Medical Affairs, is responsible for working closely with the
Neurology/Immunology Pipeline Lead, Global Medical Affairs, to build, monitor, track, manage, and
assist with the implementation of the Global Medical Affairs strategic initiatives in the Therapeutic
This role is responsible for defining the medical plans and tactics for plan execution to ensure launch
preparation. This position will build the link across the cross-functional franchise within the teams and
representation at Global Project Team level.
Responsibilities also include HCP, Patient association group and Payer interactions to systematically
define and subsequently address the unmet medical needs of our providers and patients. This role
requires close collaboration and alignment of goals and objectives of Global Medical Affairs, Global
Business Franchise, as well as strategic partners.
The OARSI Career Center thrives by connecting organizations seeking to fill positions and medical and scientific research professionals searching for career opportunities in the area of osteoarthritis research.
- Access the newest jobs available to professionals seeking employment
- Create an account to save and apply to jobs.
- Upload resumes. Resumes are posted anonymously to help protect your privacy and personal information.
- Set up job alerts to receive email when new jobs are posted that match your search criteria.
- No fee to post your CV or resume or search for a position
- Look for a job on the OARSI Career Center
- Quickly post job openings and manage your online recruiting efforts with ease by setting up an account.
- View resumes and only pay for the ones that interest you the most.
- Post a Job on the OARSI Career Center
(Please be advised that you will need to create a new account to post jobs on the OARSI Career Center. You will not be able to log in using your OARSI website login information.)
If you need assistance or have any questions, please call the OARSI Career Center Customer Service at: 888-575-9675 (inside USA) or 860-437-5700 (outside USA) or send an email to email@example.com